What is it:
Facebook is the largest and most popular social network with over 955 million users. Facebook allows users to connect with their friends by becoming “Facebook friends” with one another. This allows them to write on each others walls, share photos and status updates. Facebook also allows users to “like” a brand. This connection allows users to connect with their favorite brands. Currently, 20% of all page views on the web are on Facebook. 57% of all Facebook users are female. The average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events.
- Most popular social network with the largest amount of users
- Facebook allows pages to post multiple photos & create photo albums
- Can connect to all fans in one post
- Facebook provides insights on user interaction to measure ROI
- Posts can be as wordy as you like
- Can connect other social networks via tabs
- Can be difficult to attract new fans –without ad’s targeted to particular demos
- Does not have ability to search users with common interests
- Users tend not to share brand info
Minneapolis Marketing Company
Not sure how to use Facebook for your business? We’d love to talk strategy. Give us a call at (763) 548-2297 or contact us by email. Snap Agency is a Minneapolis marketing company offering social media services to small and medium sized businesses.