Responsibilities include assisting with marketing efforts for Snap Agency and Snap’s clients, including copywriting, website strategy and search engine optimization (SEO). This position requires experience in online copywriting, content strategy development and execution, SEO, and basic HTML. Must be detail oriented, able to juggle multiple projects, and able to work independently. Experience with Google Analytics and knowledge of best practices for web design, SEO, branding and conversion optimization is a plus.
Duties for Copywriter
- Develop and implement online content strategy for clients
- Write creative blog posts tailored to the client’s target market and optimized for search engines
- Manage content calendars for blogging and online content
- Assist Lead Copywriter with content marketing campaigns
- Perform keyword research for clients
- Assist with on-page SEO efforts and SEO copywriting for websites
- Assist with digital marketing efforts for the Snap Agency website
- Be aware of industry trends for online marketing and make suggestions for Snap
- Make marketing recommendations for clients based on budget
Qualifications for Copywriter Position
- Excellent working knowledge of blogging, online copywriting, SEO copywriting, keyword research, search engine
- optimization, email marketing, basic html, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and basic search marketing principles
- Strong creative writing skills and the ability to write in widely differing voices for B2B and B2C clients
- Flexible writing skills. Ability to adjust style and tone to fit the target audience.
- Strong aptitude for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Ability to work independently and monitor the quality of your own work
- This list is non exhaustive and not limited to duties and qualifications listed.
- To learn more about Snap Agency, visit our about us page.
Please send resume, cover letter, and online portfolio or writing samples to email@example.com. Writing samples must be submitted in order to be considered for the position.
Get the PDF of the book "Getting Found on Google" for free.
Only the best of SEO, Web Design & Marketing