We are seeking a Digital Project Manager to join our team and manage timely creative development and execution of marketing projects. Candidates will have a minimum of one year of successful experience, including website and digital marketing. The Project Manager will steward work through the agency team, ensuring that all stakeholders’ approvals are secured, and alert the team to potential problems that may affect scope, timing or budget. This role requires a positive problem-solver with the ability to foster relationships and build trust.
- A minimum of one year of successful digital project management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of website development and best practices.
- Proven ability to manage projects autonomously from initiation to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple successful projects for clients.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to tailor communications based on the project and the situation.
- Ability to lead well under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health Care Benefits
- 401(k) with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- A collaborative daily office playlist that will allow you to show off your impressive musical taste
- A wildly diverse crew that will support you, coach you, and grab drinks with you for any old reason or no reason at all
- The freedom to bring in your dog on those days when you just can’t leave ‘em behind
- Work at the Best Places to Work 2016 and 2017
- A whole host of your typical and not-so-typical company benefits
Please send resumes and a brief introduction to email@example.com