Snap is looking for a detail-oriented graphic designer with a love for social media and a strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
As part of the design team, you will work together with our social media strategy team to create effective and compelling visual content for clients. You’ll also work on in-house graphics and miscellaneous client graphics. Your primary responsibility will be developing visual content to be posted on the social media and owned channels (like Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) of our clients. You should have a strong understanding of social media content creation from initial conception to the final digital hand-off and will be responsible for executing multiple projects concurrently and on time.
List of Duties, Qualifications & Responsibilities
- 1 – 3 years experience as an in-house or agency graphic designer
- Technically adept and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong typography and layout skills, iconography and logo creation skills, and ability to adapt to specific branded styles
- Ability to work closely with Social Media team to ensure revisions are completed in accordance with posting schedules
- Ability to work independently to develop creative, eye-catching, shareable graphic content (illustrations and photos) for social media
- Ability to concept and produce social media projects as needed: Snapchat and Instagram stories, video and photography projects
- Understanding of and interest in social media and what content works best for each platform
- A creative photographic eye and an interest in creating text/graphic-layered photos, illustrations and infographics
- Willingness to learn new skill sets, experiment with social platforms and try new things
- Clear knowledge of graphic design principles, including typography, scale and color
- Highly organized, keen attention to detail, and able to manage numerous projects and tight turnarounds