UX/UI Designer primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing business personas, outline customer journeys, define SWOT and gap analysis, and create graphics and document creation/formatting representing additional workshop discussions.
- Lead initiatives for business’ internal and external stakeholder interviews and surveys to gather intel for project strategy planning.
- Conduct Usability Test Reports to clients
- Provide value propositions and competitive analysis
- Work collaboratively with SEO team to define recommended information architecture.
- Construct high-fidelity wireframes that align with information architecture, working closely with branding team to coordinate interface with creative content.
- Create responsive user interfaces and visual designs from concept to execution.
- Assist in developing strategy and placement for heatmapping accounts, providing monthly reports, insight, and recommendations
- Convey visual design ideas in tangible forms like concepts, annotated comps and cut assets.
- Develop visual design languages and style tiles, including layouts, grids, photography, iconography, UI elements and more.
- Expand industry knowledge and skills by contributing to branding, social media, copywriting and other creative initiatives.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in design, graphic design, visual communications, industrial design, design strategy or equivalent education.
- Minimum of 3-5 combined years of working experience in user experience/user interface design, visual design, and other design fields.
- Excellent visual design, layout, typography, and color skills.
- Ability to create high-quality designs in Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Google Docs/Sheets, and Keynote.
- Willingness to be fearless about driving new ideas, and finding beautiful and powerful ways to communicate them.
- Superb time management skills and estimation of own work.
- Experience working collaboratively with other designers, project managers, account managers, and leadership team in a variety of settings.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate positions and advocate designs.
- Strong layout and production skills for both digital and print projects.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.