Snap is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Magento and WordPress developer with a knack for building outstanding e-commerce websites and keeping up on the latest industry trends and tech.
As part of our development team, you will work closely with project managers, technical leads and other developers to construct, deploy and maintain client websites. You’ll also troubleshoot technical issues and participate in project and deployment planning. You should have an excellent understanding of code structure, a passion for solving problems efficiently and the ability to execute multiple projects concurrently and on time.
Requirements, Qualifications & Responsibilities
- 3+ years PHP web development experience
- Minimum of 1 year real-world e-commerce experience with Magento
- Experience with Magento 1.9+ and 2.x
- Minimum 2 years real-world experience with WordPress
- Experience with responsive design
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems
- Good understanding of accessibility and web standards
- Ability to write well documented code
Required Skills and Technical Proficiencies:
- Comprehensive understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, and theming hierarchy
- Experience building themes and customizing Magento’s front-end
- Comprehensive understanding of WordPress’s code structure, plugin architecture, and custom post types
- Experience building and customizing WordPress themes
- Experience authoring and extending modules/plugins for Magento and WordPress
- Familiarity with third-party systems integrations such as CRM, ERP, fulfillment, and payment gateways
- Experience with web services integrations – REST, SOAP, RPC
- Experience with SASS and LESS CSS precompilers
- Experience with multisite Magento and WordPress installations
- Experience with LAMP systems administration
- A passion for web technologies.
- A drive towards staying on top of industry trends and technologies.
- Enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting.
- A focus on finding the right solution rather than the first or easiest answer.
- The ability to work on multiple projects interchangeably.
- Develop and deploy e-commerce websites
- Help maintain client websites and troubleshoot technical issues
- Work closely with project managers, technical leads, and other developers
- Participate in project and deployment planning
If you think you would be a good fit and want to join our team, reach out to Jesse.