Snap is looking for an assertive go-getter to be a part of our team. The UX/UI designer chosen to work for Snap Agency will be in charge of creating effective user interfaces for clients’ websites that perform well and achieve positive results.
The UX/UI Designer at Snap Agency will lead the strategy, architecture, and design process. The designer Snap chooses will be expected to communicate with each client describing why your interface design will achieve their company best results online. Additionally, you will learn how to properly research, record, and review data to implement a strong data-driven approach to all design work. Ideally the Designer chosen for this position will have 2-4 years of experience.
List of duties
- Lead overall strategy of client’s user experience.
- Lead design presentations of strategy.
- Lead architecture execution of user flow and wireframes.
- Communicate desired functionality to developers before design execution takes place.
- Lead design execution for multiple devices.
- Hand off appropriately packaged files to development team.
Snap is full of experts who have the ability to give consultation and execution on what they know to be best for clients. We want someone who’s assertive and passionate about serving people in the best way possible online. This is a work hard play hard team and you will be expected to do both with our key players at Snap Agency.
If you think you have what it takes to be a key player yourself we encourage you to apply for the role! Email email@example.com
Get the PDF of the book "Getting Found on Google" for free.
Only the best of SEO, Web Design & Marketing