Learn more about each of us:
President, CEO & Accelerator
First concert: Jackson 5
George has over 13 years experience in building, managing and optimizing multi-channel ecommerce businesses. He built his first Probus eCommerce store in 2003. Since then, he has launched 15 online stores across three different channels. He is a graduate of Pacific Western University and has been at Datacard Group and MasterCard. He also serves as Chairman of the non-profit organization Jobs Foundation. George has been President of Snap Agency since 2011.
- My favorite Tequila is El Tesoro Pareadiso.
- I never leave home without my pants.
- 70 mph on my Harley makes me happy.
VP & General Manager
First concert: John Mayer’s “Room for Squares” tour
Spenser has over 7 years experience in web development, project management and IT. He has 4 years experience in ecommerce operations and marketing with Probus. Spenser holds a B.A. in Psychology from Abilene Christian University and has been a Google Analytics Certified Individual since 2012. Spenser has been Vice President of Snap Agency since 2011.
- Helping people learn makes me happy.
- My favorite person is my wife, she loves me like no one else, praises me in the most authentic way and pushes me to be better.
- I love
wastingspending time perfecting my yard and lifting heavy objects to make a larger version of myself.
- I’m great at
freestyle raplistening and giving others a voice.
First concert: Mest
Josh joined our IT team in January 2014. Prior to joining the Snap Agency team he spent four years in the Navy directing aircraft on an aircraft carrier. He spent three years living in Japan and is now going back to school for a degree in Computer Information Systems.
- My favorite person was my mom.
- I love wasting time watching random shows and movies on Netflix.
- I’m a huge fan of geeking out.
- I never leave home without my wallet.
- Archer(my dog) makes me happy.
Director, Business Development
First concert: Neil Diamond
Jake has over 6 years experience in online marketing. He joined Snap Agency after managing a real estate office of 65 agents where he consulted on agent’s marketing strategies. He also established a residential moving supply business where he developed and executed the marketing strategy. He is a graduate of the University of South Dakota with a B.A. in PR & Advertising. He has been the Director of Business Development since 2011.
- My favorite food is a black and bleu burger.
- I love wasting time experimenting on the grill.
- I’m a huge fan of Caribou Cold Press Coffee. Medium. A little cream.
- I never leave home without sunglasses.
- My son, Kaiden, and my wife, Lindsay make me happy.
- I’m great at Ping-Pong.
First concert: I don’t remember! Someone from back home in Maldova.
- My favorite deli meat is salami.
- I love wasting time re-reading Harry Potter books.
- I am a huge fan of Disney movies.
- Christmas music makes me happy.
- I am great at playing darts.
Follow Sanda elsewhere:
First concert: Korn
Brooks joined Snap Agency at the beginning of 2014. Previously self employed, Brooks has over 5 years experience in field of market research and is Google Analytics Certified. He is a graduate of James Madison University with a BBA in B2B Marketing.
- My favorite season is winter.
- I love wasting time playing video games.
- I’m a huge fan of the Chicago Whitesox.
- I never leave home without giving my dog a pat on the head.
- Saving money on my car insurance makes me happy.
First concert: Styx & REO Speedwagon
Mike received his B.A. in Creative Advertising and Art History from Drake University in Iowa. With over 3 years of online and traditional copywriting experience, he has worked with Web-development companies, music theatres, mobile tech startups and even Congress. Mike started his tenure with Snap Agency in November, 2013.
- My favorite
breakfastfood is biscuits and gravy.
- I love wasting time dressing up my dog in human clothes.
- I’m great at fixing a two-stroke motor in the middle of a lake.
- I’m a huge fan of haggling.
Mary Ellen Jessup
JT (Jack of all Trades) & Utility Player
First concert: Chicago
MaryEllen has over 7 years experience in operations and management of the Probus warehouse, shipping and global logistics. She is a natural leader and and educator with experience as a Special Education teacher, a homeschool mom and a horseback riding instructor and trainer. She has been the JT (Jack of all Trades) and Utility Player since September 2012.
- Being with friends/family and sharing heart to heart makes me happy.
I love wasting timeI don’t like wasting time… I do love downtime though, which could include reading, horseback riding, walks in the woods, sudoku puzzles.
- I am a huge fan of God.
- I never leave home without closing the door behind me.
- I am great at avoiding current photo works.
Follow Mary Ellen elsewhere:
I prefer the original social media approach—face to face over a cup of tea is best! So if you are planning to follow me, get on a horse and let’s ride!
First concert: Greenday
Mike is an independent contractor that started working with Snap in May of this year. He started working in the development industry in 2000 when he had an internship at a top company above Dupont Circle in Washington D.C., and moved over to the IT department at a law firm for a few years as well. After spending some time in the real estate and hospitality industries Mike returned to e-commerce in 2007. Since then he has been building websites non-stop.
- My favorite job is Snowboarding.
- I love wasting time building websites.
- I’m a huge fan of a good bar.
- I never leave home without my coat, it saved my life once!
- Riley Dog makes me happy
- I’m great at listening to what the world has to say and hope to give back as much as possible to it one day.
Follow Mike elsewhere:
First concert: I can’t remember what was my first concert! But one of my favorites was Ben Howard.
Chaney graduated with a degree in Graphic Design from the University of Northwestern, St. Paul in May of 2013. Whether it’s branding, promotional print, UI app design, or WordPress web design, Chaney loves being a part of it all. She has been designing websites with Snap as an independent contractor for about 2 years. Recently, Chaney moved out to Seattle, Washington and is captivated by all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- My favorite summer activity is fishing
- I love wasting time researching places to travel and explore.
- I’m a huge fan of trying new things.
- I never leave home without a plan.
- Meaningful relationships and great coffee makes me happy.
Account & Project Manager
First concert: Neil Diamond
Abbey is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas with a degree in Business Communication and a minor in Spanish. She also has a Certificate in Marketing Management. She has over 5 years experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable at the University of St. Thomas and the St. Clair Broiler. She has been an Account Executive and Project Manager since 2012.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is sea salt caramel.
- I love wasting time drinking Bloody Mary’s at brunch.
- I’m a huge fan of airports & traveling.
- I never leave home without wearing denim.
- My family & trying new restaurants make me happy.
- I’m great at making any situation a fun one.
First concert: Godsmack
Brendon has worked at Snap Agency since late 2011. He also works for our parent company, Probus doing everything from fixing desktop computers to website development. His focus in web development is with PHP, MySQL, and JQuery. He launched his first website for a local business when he was in High School and has experience using Magento and WordPress.
- My favorite musician is Stan Rogers.
- I love wasting time making paper models.
- I’m a huge fan of outer space.
- I never leave home without a good book.
- Watching the stars makes me happy.
First concert: Britney Spears, March of 2000.
Abby graduated from the University of St Thomas with a degree in Marketing Management and Business Administration in May 2013 and has a passion for social media marketing. She has two years of marketing experience, and is a certified Community Manager. Abby also co-owns the blog Heels and Sunkissed Curls, with her sister.
- My favorite book is Jane Eyre
- I love wasting time online window shopping.
- I’m a huge fan of the Packers(But mostly Aaron Rodgers).
- I never leave home without my day planner.
- Waking up to a fresh pot of coffee makes me happy.
First concert: Toad the Wet Sprocket (at Roy Wilkins Auditorium 1995)
John has 10 years experience in building, managing and optimizing multi-channel ecommerce businesses. He holds a B.A. in Psychology from Bethel University and also has a certificate in Finance and Accounting from the University of St. Thomas Opus College of Business. John has been our Creative Director since 2011.
- My favorite knife in the drawer is the Wusthof 6″ Boning Knife.
- I love wasting time filling out employee questionnaires…
- I’m a huge fan of Thelonious Monk and Oscar Peterson.
- I never leave home without a glove and a ball.
- Smoked meats make me happy.
Follow John elsewhere:
Lead Community Manager
First concert: N’Sync
Caitlin is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas with a degree in PR & Advertising. She has over 4 years experience in online marketing with previous internships at RSP Marketing and Faith’s Lodge. She is a former Cast Member at the Walt Disney World Resort and is a graduate of “Disney University.” She has been the Lead Community Manager since June 2012.
- My favorite sport is hockey.
- I’m a huge fan of anything Disney.
- I love wasting time pinning new recipes or outfits I cannot afford on Pinterest.
- Being at my family’s cabin in Detroit Lakes makes me happy.
- I’m great at pop culture trivia.
Lead Digital Strategist
First concert: Green Day
Griffin is a graduate of the University of North Carolina with a degree in Economics. He is an excellent Ping-Pong player. He joined the Business Development team in January 2013 after spending over 2 years in the finance industry.
- My favorite vacation spot is the NC coast.
- I’m a huge fan of live music.
- I never leave home without my clothes on.
- Being outside makes me happy.
Follow Griffin elsewhere:
Assistant Account Manager
First concert: Justin Timberlake & Christina Aguilera (8th grade)
Emily is a graduate of Pacific Lutheran University with a degree in PR & Advertising. She has over 2 years experience in both online and traditional marketing with previous internships at the Uptown Association and the Apple Auto Group. She has been an Assistant Account Manager since April 2013.
- I’m a huge fan of trying out new restaurants.
- I never leave home without my sunglasses.
- Being at the airport for a new adventure makes me happy.
- I love wasting time hanging out with my dog, Mickey.
- My favorite movie is Clueless.
- I’m great at coming up with Halloween costume ideas.