Learn more about each of us:
President, CEO & Accelerator
First concert: Jackson 5
George has over 13 years experience in building, managing and optimizing multi-channel ecommerce businesses. He built his first Probus eCommerce store in 2003. Since then, he has launched 15 online stores across three different channels. He is a graduate of Pacific Western University and has been at Datacard Group and MasterCard. He also serves as Chairman of the non-profit organization Jobs Foundation. George has been President of Snap Agency since 2011.
- My favorite Tequila is El Tesoro Pareadiso.
- I never leave home without my pants.
- 70 mph on my Harley makes me happy.
First concert: Toad the Wet Sprocket (at Roy Wilkins Auditorium 1995)
John has 10 years experience in building, managing and optimizing multi-channel ecommerce businesses. He holds a B.A. in Psychology from Bethel University and also has a certificate in Finance and Accounting from the University of St. Thomas Opus College of Business. John has been our Creative Director since 2011.
- My favorite knife in the drawer is the Wusthof 6″ Boning Knife.
- I love wasting time filling out employee questionnaires…
- I’m a huge fan of Thelonious Monk and Oscar Peterson.
- I never leave home without a glove and a ball.
- Smoked meats make me happy.
Follow John elsewhere:
VP & General Manager
First concert: John Mayer’s “Room for Squares” tour
Spenser has over 7 years experience in web development, project management and IT. He has 4 years experience in ecommerce operations and marketing with Probus. Spenser holds a B.A. in Psychology from Abilene Christian University and has been a Google Analytics Certified Individual since 2012. Spenser has been Vice President of Snap Agency since 2011.
- Helping people learn makes me happy.
- My favorite person is my wife, she loves me like no one else, praises me in the most authentic way and pushes me to be better.
- I love
wastingspending time perfecting my yard and lifting heavy objects to make a larger version of myself.
- I’m great at
freestyle raplistening and giving others a voice.
Director, Business Development
First concert: Neil Diamond
Jake has over 6 years experience in online marketing. He joined Snap Agency after managing a real estate office of 65 agents where he consulted on agent’s marketing strategies. He also established a residential moving supply business where he developed and executed the marketing strategy. He is a graduate of the University of South Dakota with a B.A. in PR & Advertising. He has been the Director of Business Development since 2011.
- My favorite food is a black and bleu burger.
- I love wasting time experimenting on the grill.
- I’m a huge fan of Caribou Cold Press Coffee. Medium. A little cream.
- I never leave home without sunglasses.
- My son, Kaiden, and my wife, Lindsay make me happy.
- I’m great at Ping-Pong.
First concert: Green Day
Griffin is a graduate of the University of North Carolina with a degree in Economics. He is an excellent Ping-Pong player. He joined the Business Development team in January 2013 after spending over 2 years in the finance industry.
- My favorite vacation spot is the NC coast.
- I’m a huge fan of live music.
- I never leave home without my clothes on.
- Being outside makes me happy.
Follow Griffin elsewhere:
Account & Project Manager
First concert: Neil Diamond
Abbey is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas with a degree in Business Communication and a minor in Spanish. She also has a Certificate in Marketing Management. She has over 5 years experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable at the University of St. Thomas and the St. Clair Broiler. She has been an Account Executive and Project Manager since 2012.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is sea salt caramel.
- I love wasting time drinking Bloody Mary’s at brunch.
- I’m a huge fan of airports & traveling.
- I never leave home without wearing denim.
- My family & trying new restaurants make me happy.
- I’m great at making any situation a fun one.
Assistant Account Manager
First concert: Justin Timberlake & Christina Aguilera (8th grade)
Emily is a graduate of Pacific Lutheran University with a degree in PR & Advertising. She has over 2 years experience in both online and traditional marketing with previous internships at the Uptown Association and the Apple Auto Group. She has been an Assistant Account Manager since April 2013.
- I’m a huge fan of trying out new restaurants.
- I never leave home without my sunglasses.
- Being at the airport for a new adventure makes me happy.
- I love wasting time hanging out with my dog, Mickey.
- My favorite movie is Clueless.
- I’m great at coming up with Halloween costume ideas.
Follow Emily elsewhere:
Lead Community Manager
First concert: N’Sync
Caitlin is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas with a degree in PR & Advertising. She has over 4 years experience in online marketing with previous internships at RSP Marketing and Faith’s Lodge. She is a former Cast Member at the Walt Disney World Resort and is a graduate of “Disney University.” She has been the Lead Community Manager since June 2012.
- My favorite sport is hockey.
- I’m a huge fan of anything Disney.
- I love wasting time pinning new recipes or outfits I cannot afford on Pinterest.
- Being at my family’s cabin in Detroit Lakes makes me happy.
- I’m great at pop culture trivia.
Lead Graphic Designer
First concert: Gaelic Storm
Emily has had 4 years of experience in web design, search engine optimization, analytics and conversion optimization. Emily has been a Google Analytics Certified individual since 2012. Emily is a University of Minnesota graduate with a degree in Graphic Design.
- My favorite beer is Smithwicks.
- I love wasting time browsing the internet.
- I’m a huge fan of Garage Logic Radio Show.
- Being with my family and learning to play a new song on the harp makes me happy.
Mary Ellen Jessup
JT (Jack of all Trades) & Utility Player
First concert: Chicago
MaryEllen has over 7 years experience in operations and management of the Probus warehouse, shipping and global logistics. She is a natural leader and and educator with experience as a Special Education teacher, a homeschool mom and a horseback riding instructor and trainer. She has been the JT (Jack of all Trades) and Utility Player since September 2012.
- Being with friends/family and sharing heart to heart makes me happy.
I love wasting timeI don’t like wasting time… I do love downtime though, which could include reading, horseback riding, walks in the woods, sudoku puzzles.
- I am a huge fan of God.
- I never leave home without closing the door behind me.
- I am great at avoiding current photo works.
Follow Mary Ellen elsewhere:
I prefer the original social media approach—face to face over a cup of tea is best! So if you are planning to follow me, get on a horse and let’s ride!
CFO & Controller
First concert: Mitchell Trio (John Denver lead singer)
- My favorite snack is peanuts.
- I love wasting time putzing.
- I’m great at being glutton for punishment.