There’s no medium more powerful for communicating than video. When it comes to getting your message across to your target audience, we have the partnerships and resources to produce videos that inspire, educate, persuade, promote and elicit action.
We are a complete end-to-end Minneapolis video production company serving clients in the Minneapolis area or anywhere in the world. We not only have the facilities and equipment to produce exceptional work, but our talented creative staff is there to handle every aspect of video production from concept all the way through final delivery.
- Television Commercials
- Infomercials / Direct Response Videos
- Corporate Videos
- Training Videos
- Instructional Videos
- Educational Videos
- Product Introduction Videos
- Sales Presentation Videos
- Multimedia Production
- Trade Show Videos
- Kiosk / Interactive Videos
- Full HD Production Workflow
- Complete Professional Lighting & Sound
- After Effects Compositing & Post Effects
- Web Compression & Streaming
- Complete Video Production Services In-House
- Analysis & Research
- Creative Concept, Art Direction
- Storyboard Development & Copy Writing
- Planning, Outline, Coordination
- Project Management
- Location Scouting & Research
- Lighting & Sound
- Production Management
- HD Non-linear Editing
- HD Special Effects and Animation
- 3D Graphics and Animation
- Encoding / Audio Mixing
- Encoding & Compression for Web Streaming
- Web / Multimedia Integration
Contact us for more information about our in-house video production services & capabilities. We look forward to making your next project a success!
Examples of our Work
Our Process for Video
In the pre-production stage we begin with the messaging, what is going to be told and how you, the client, want to share it. From there, we break the project down into the tangibles:. How many shoot days? What size crew? Location scouting. Casting talent. Storyboard and shot-list creation. What’s the timeline? Everything needed to make Production run smoothly.
In the production stage, we begin to craft the video. This includes the days in which we’re on set, filming what we need for the piece, to the animator working on crafting the visuals for the animation piece. In short, the action of creating the content that we will edit, is produced.
In the post-production stage, we assemble all of the elements. We begin by editing the footage captured, along with any stock photography or video elements needed. From there we identify the best music for the video and place that under the video. This includes licensing. Additionally, during this stage our animators are hard at work creating the 2D and 3D animations needed for the video. The final video is a highly-polished engaging production that communicates what the client desires to share.